Energy Super makes it easier for you to meet your employer super responsibilities.
With over 30 years experience, we have a proven track record of making money work for our members.
By partnering with Energy Super as an employer, you’ll benefit from:
- Approved MySuper fund
- Tailored super arrangements for large employers
- Easy administration via our free clearing house. The clearing house allows for single-file super contributions, which means you can make one payment for all of your employees – even if they’re with different super funds.
- Employer education seminars and regional financial planning support
- A dedicated employer liaison team who offer you and your employees all the super support you need
- No direct fees or charges
- Flexible insurance arrangements
- Energy Rewards program for your employees (our tailored member benefit program).
You also have the opportunity to improve on standard super arrangements. For example, you can elect to pay super contributions above the Super Guarantee (SG), subsidise your employees' personal insurance cover (Death, TPD & Income Protection) or even get Energy Super to manage your current insurance policy.
If you have any questions about super or how we can help you, call us on 1300 4 ENERGY(1300 436 374).
As Energy Super members, your employees will benefit from: