Aged care: helping you through your options
Living longer is one of the greatest things about living in a lucky country like Australia. But living longer can bring with it a whole new set of issues.
Aged care is one of the biggest economic and social issues we face. The Government knows this, and is introducing many changes to the aged care system including a greater focus on user-pays.
To help you understand the system and the costs of aged care, we're offering specialist advice for you.
- Talk you through the care options available to your loved one
- Help you understand the associated costs
- Suggest the best way to restructure your finances to pay for the appropriate care
- Review your existing plans and make a recommendation
- Show you how to plan ahead
To find out more:
Contact us to speak with an adviser.
Read our online fact sheets.
This text is shown only on a small screen.
This text is shown on small screens and up.
This text is shown only on a medium screen.
This text is shown on medium screens and up.
This text is shown only on a large screen.
This text is shown on large screens and up.
This text is shown only on an xlarge screen.
This text is shown on xlarge screens and up.