Aged care: helping you through your options
Living longer is one of the greatest things about living in a lucky country like Australia. But living longer can bring with it a whole new set of issues.
Aged care is one of the biggest economic and social issues we face. The Government knows this, and is introducing many changes to the aged care system including a greater focus on user-pays.
To help you understand the system and the costs of aged care, we're offering specialist advice for you.
- Talk you through the care options available to your loved one
- Help you understand the associated costs
- Suggest the best way to restructure your finances to pay for the appropriate care
- Review your existing plans and make a recommendation
- Show you how to plan ahead
To find out more:
Contact us to speak with an adviser.
Attend our 'Planning for Aged Care' seminar which has been created to help our members plan well for aged care.
Read our online fact sheets.