Why choose us?
Energy Super is proudly part of LGIAsuper, managing more than $22 billion in retirement savings on behalf of around 120,000 members. The Fund’s strong track record of industry awards proves we are committed to delivering products and services which are tailored to the unique needs of our members. See our latest Annual Report.
Your clients will benefit from:
- low fees
- competitively priced insurance options
- access to their account anywhere, anytime through our Member App
Energy Super Products
The Fund offers the following Energy Super products to its members:
- Accumulation (DC)
- Defined Benefit (closed to new members)
- Transition to Retirement Income Stream
- Income Stream
- Market Linked Pension (closed to new members)
- Allocated Pension (closed to new members)
For more information on membership categories call our Contact Centre on 1300 436 374.
For Adviser Portal Issues or Questions please email: email@example.com
Energy Super Contact Centre
1300 436 374
Adviser Portal Issues or Questions
- MySuper Product Number: 23 053 121 564 638
- Australian Business Number (ABN): 23 053 121 564
- Registrable Superannuation Entity Number (RSE): R1000160
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI): 23 053 121 564 004
- Why join us?
- Member benefits
- About our fund
- Merger Information Hub
- How do we compare?
- How do I join?
- Environment, Social and Governance
- Managing your super
- Consolidate your super
- Making contributions
- Changing jobs
- Investment options
- Compare investment options
- What Assets Your Super Is Invested In?
- Defined Benefit Account
- Getting your super
- Performance & fees
- Financial advice
- Resources and Events
- Product disclosure statements
- Fact sheets
- Member Events and Seminars
- Advice tools and calculators
- Latest News
- Annual reports
- Frequently Asked Questions