The Federal Government will allow the temporary early release of super for those experiencing financial difficulty as a result of COVID-19. Here's everything you need to know.
We’re keeping a close eye on all developments and planning ahead to minimise any disruption to our service delivery to members and employer groups. Here's how Energy Super is responding to COVID-19.
This article details the Federal Government's support to Australian households and businesses during the coronavirus pandemic. This includes information on the temporary reduction of drawdown rates.
Other information we've released
We've also released some other useful information including investment updates, blog articles as well as some FAQs.
- How we're managing your super by CEO Robyn Petrou
- Coping with COVID-19. It's okay to feel not normal right now.
- Coronavirus and your super. What's happening?
- Frequently asked questions including what should I do and why are unit prices two days behind?
- An article for retirees on how to use the bucket strategy to manage volatility
- Information on timing the market and why it may not a super idea
- Real tips for retirees when sharemarkets go bad
- Investment strategies and the impact of COVID-19
- The impact of COVID-19 on our pension members.