Keep up-to-date with the latest news.
Ask a question or tell us what you think.
Connect, engage and find out what’s happening with Energy Super. We use social media to share news about the Fund and the superannuation industry as a whole.
You can find us on the following social media channels:
Subscribe to Energy Super's You Tube Channel to receive informative and entertaining videos about how you get the most out of your super. Subscribers to our You Tube channel will receive alerts when a new video is uploaded. Subscribe to our You Tube channel.
Ask a question or tell us what you think
We see social media as a way for us to connect with you and help you understand more about your super.
That’s why we encourage you to not only connect with us on social media, but also ask questions and provide constructive comments and feedback.
We update and monitor our social media pages during office hours, 8.00am to 5.00pm, from Monday to Friday (excluding National public holidays).
All information provided on our social media pages is of a general nature and should not be taken as formal financial advice or recommendations. The information we provide is accurate at the time of posting, however a range of factors may make the information incorrect or out-of-date over time.
Facebook - We provide regular posts on what’s new at Energy Super, along with other relevant information about your super and future financial well being.
LinkedIn - We provide regular posts on what’s new at Energy Super, along with the latest employment opportunities
By using or accessing our social media pages, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the social media site and our individual pages. Postings by users do not necessarily reflect the policies and opinions of Energy Super. Energy Super reserves the right to remove any comments that don't adhere to the rules outlined below and to block anyone who breaches these. We update and monitor our social media pages during office hours, 8.00am to 5.00pm, from Monday to Friday (excluding National public holidays).
To make sure everyone enjoys their time and is respectful of each other on social media, we ask users to abide by the following guidelines:
- Do not post content that includes nudity, violence, defamatory remarks, hate speech or racist, sexist, obscene or offensive language
- Do not abuse, harass, threaten, bully or intimidate other users
- Do not post any material that discriminates against age, disability, ethnicity, gender, mental illness, political belief, sexual preference, race or religion
- Do not post material that is illegal or prohibited
- Do not post identical comments and updates multiple times
- Do not post unsolicited advertising or content considered as spam (including unrelated issues)
- Do not post personal information about yourself or any other individual, including email addresses, phone numbers and home addresses
- Do not post material which violates the intellectual property rights of others
- Do not solicit donations, business or traffic to your own website with post links
If you would like to discuss a personal issue please contact Energy Super at email@example.com or call us during office hours on 1300 436 374.