We can help you find any lost or unclaimed super that you may be entitled to.

You might have 'lost super' if you've changed jobs or personal details like your name or address. You might have 'unclaimed super' if you've ever had an account split, such as in a divorce settlement.

Super is considered 'lost' if a member is either uncontactable or inactive.

A member is uncontactable if:

  • the fund has never had their address (including electronic) OR
  • the fund has attempted to send written communications (including electronic) to the member's last known address/es, and it reasonably believes that the member can no longer be contacted AND
  • the member hasn't contacted the fund in any way within the last 12 months AND
  • the member hasn't logged onto Member Online in the last 12 months.

A member is inactive if they joined the fund more than 2 years ago as a standard employer sponsored member and no contributions or rollovers have been received in the last 5 years.

If a 'lost' member's account balance is less than $6,000 the funds will be transferred to the ATO.

How can I find my lost super?

Adding lost super money to your super account could be a great way to boost your super savings and prepare for your retirement.

We can help you find your lost super and roll it into your Energy Super account if you wish. Simply contact us on 1300 436 374.

For more information visit ato.gov.au/superseeker

Tell me more:

Suggested Links