Want to work at Energy Super?
Energy Super is a dynamic industry based superannuation fund that prides itself on providing exceptional service to its members.
Here's our current available positions:
Position: Manager Financial Advice
Apply Link: email@example.com
- Proven leadership skills required
- Brisbane CBD location
- Work for an industry super fund
- Established team of qualified financial advisers and support team
About the company
ESI Financial Services is a wholly owned entity of Energy Super. The financial advice arm of ESI Financial Services is self-licensed. The purpose of ESIFS is to be available and accessible to members and clients providing service excellence and quality advice.
About the role
ESI Financial Services are seeking a Manager Financial Advice to lead the business development, growth and delivery of complex financial advice services to clients.
Reporting to the General Manager of Member Services, you will be responsible for coaching, inspiring and leading a team of 8 Financial Advisers, 4 Associate (phone based) Advisers, an Operations Leader and support team, to develop a sales pipeline and drive the delivery of quality advice to members and clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective business model predicated on business development and growth for a Financial Planning business.
- Implement a distribution model for financial advice that achieves growth in clients and funds under advice.
- Be a responsible manager for AFSL.
- Participate as a key thought leader with regard to new product.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of Financial Planning operations and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Encourage others to be creative and innovative.
- Coach and develop staff.
- Managing activities, resources, information and knowledge.
- Optimise use of financial and other resources.
- Risk and Compliance Management
To ensure success in the role, you must:
- Have extensive experience in Financial Planning
- Have significant experience coaching and managing people, with strong, professional communication and writing skills.
- Be CFP or postgrad equivalent
- Meet AFSL responsible manager requirements
- Have a sound knowledge of the interpretation of the provisions of the Corporations Act, Financial Advice legislation, Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Legislation, Privacy Legislation, the Income Tax Legislation and any other legislation as it applies to superannuation contributions and entitlements
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded industry superannuation fund that will provide you with a rewarding role in a dynamic environment and a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Please at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.