Future Skills offers discounts for Energy Super members on the following training programs:
- Design, Install, maintain and fault find battery storage systems for grid-connected photovoltaic systems
- UEE40411 – Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation
- UEE42611 – Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical
- Hazardous Areas Refresher
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- High Voltage Switching Operations
- BSB41415 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51315 – Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- 10279NAT – Course in Identification and Awareness of Asbestos Containing Materials
- 10559NAT – Course in Working Safely with Asbestos Containing Materials
- Health and Safety Representatives Training
All you need to do is provide a copy of your Energy Super membership card on enrolment and the discount will apply.
Call: 1300 817 545
rt Health is your not-for-profit industry health fund. It offers a simple range of great-value health covers. rt Health makes it easy to see what you’re covered for and how much you’ll get back when you make a claim.
rt Health's friendly and knowledgeable team will help you at every step, from picking the best level of cover for you and your family, through to making a claim. It's 100% Australian owned and operated, so when you call you’re speaking with a team member based in Brisbane, Sydney or Newcastle.
Call: 1300 886 123
As a credit union, Queensland Country is an independent, customer-owned organisation. It exists to provide you with better banking products and fairer banking.
As a Member of Energy Super, you may receive special discounts and features on selected products and services available under the exclusive Partner Package. Queensland Country offers discounted interest rates on: Home loans | Investment loans | Car loans | Personal loans (secured and unsecured) | Credit cards.
To view rates, learn more or to make a one-on-one appointment with a Queensland Country representative visit qccu.com.au/partner-package.
Call: 1800 075 078
Normal lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available from qccu.com.au. Rates available for Queensland Energy Partner Employees, Energy Super or ETU Members only.