Real support when you really need it
Call Craig Gava on 0410 324 481 to find out more.
Holistic health on your path to retirement wealth
Helping you be financially fit is the traditional domain of super funds through building your financial wealth to give you the best chance possible to a great retirement. But have you considered the impacts on your super and your retirement if you are off work for an extended period of time?
It's estimated that 45 per cent of Australians will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime. We understand that support can come in many forms and so we offer a range of services to help.
Physical injuries impact your ability to work and reduce your quality of life, impacting you and your family. Access to services like Best Doctors and Enhance could have you back on the road to recovery sooner.
A WORLD CLASS MEDICAL SECOND OPINION SERVICE
A CARING VOICE TO ASSIST WITH MENTAL HEALTH
HELPING CO-WORKERS SUPPORT THEIR MATES IN TIMES OF NEED
PROTECTING YOU WHILE YOU’RE UNABLE TO WORK
A world class medical second opinion service you can rely on.
- Access to more than 50,000 medical specialists worldwide
- Review or confirmation of a diagnosis, medical information or treatment plan
- Answers to your medical questions from a world-leading expert
- Quick answers to basic medical questions from Australian General Practitioners
- No limit to the number of times you or your family** can use the services
A caring voice to assist and guide you with making decisions around mental health.
- Access to a virtual network of leading Australian clinical psychologists and psychiatrists
- Review and clarity on mental health diagnoses and treatments
- Provides liaison with your GP in regards to treatment if required
- Access to a Mental Health Triage Nurse who can connect you to the right expert
MATES IN ENERGY
Preparing you to support your mates who may be experiencing mental health challenges.
- Integrated program of training and support around suicide prevention
- Help to establish a peer-to-peer system to recognise and support mental health issues
- Access to mental support at your workplace and someone to turn to in their time of need
- Training to develop the tools to prevent suicide in your workplace
Immediate support for you from day one of an injury or illness that prevents you from working.
- Dedicated early engagement consultant
- Family, community access and social support
- Early access to experts
- Doctors, psychologists and rehabilitation to promote work readiness and engagement –
- Mindset coaching to support your psychological and physical wellbeing
Disclaimer: *Source: Beyond Blue. ^MLC Insurance.
The products or services being advertised are provided by Mates in Construction Aust LTD, SuperFriend – Industry Fund’s Mental Health Initiative, Best Doctors Teladoc Health and MLC Limited (not Energy Super) and therefore will not be the responsibility of Energy Super. Energy Super may invest in Mates in Construction Aust LTD, SuperFriend – Industry Fund’s Mental Health Initiative, Best Doctors Teladoc Health and MLC Limited but does not receive any payments or commissions from these organisations as a result of members using the products and services. Members should make their own assessment and seek professional advice as to the suitability of such products or services for their individual needs. Electricity Supply Industry Superannuation (Qld) Ltd (ABN 30 069 634 439),(AFSL 336567) is the Trustee for Energy Super (ABN 33 761 363 685). Energy Super is an authorised MySuper product provider (Product Number 33 761 363 685 380). USI: 33 761 363 685 001.
To learn more about EnergyCare and the range of specialised services that can support your financial, mental and physical wellbeing, get in touch.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.